vs Hiroshima University
I belong to racing yacht club. Next weekend, we have a competition in Kannon arena, Hiroshima prefecture. I will join as player in a game, so I’m a little nervous. It has been about six months since I've been Kannon arena. August last year, I was standing there as a supporter for the seniors who were competing in inter college. That time, my team, Okayama University lost to Hiroshima University. I still remember the tears of the seniors. At that time, I swore that I would be strong enough to beat Hiroshima University one day. I have practiced a lot since then in order to be strong. Actually, my opponent is a senior, so it's going to be a very tough fight. However, I think it is important to have the desire to win. I will do my best this weekend for the day when Okayama University beats Hiroshima University!
コメント
コメントを投稿