Self introduction

 Hello. I am Haruka Iha. I’m from far prefecture, so I don't know about Okayama well. I want to know good restaurant, good cafe and good playground in Okayama. In other hand, I want you to know fascination about my home town.

 My collge life is exciting. In Okayama, I have new friends, new class, new house, and new club. For me, everything is fresh, I enjoy everyday.

 Especially, I enjoy new club activities in Okayama. Do you know yacht club? Yacht is marine sport, we practice hard every weekend to win the national match. Practise is tough, but I enjoy it. Certainly, yacht is minor sport, but it is very fascinating sport. I want more people to know about yacht.

コメント

  1. I envy you that you can enjoy new things because I'm afraid of new things. I am also curious about yachts.

    返信削除
  2. I became interested in yachts. I want to know more about it.

    返信削除

コメントを投稿

このブログの人気の投稿

Recent Events 2

vs Hiroshima University

Recent Events