Recent Events 2
Hello, everyone. These days, I sometimes feel time goes very quickly. Maybe, it's because I've experienced so many exciting things since April this year.
I had a lot of fun this past week, too! For example, I went to Korakuen with my club friends. Now, Korakuen has event called Gensouteien with autumn leaves, it was very beautiful! In my hometown, there are few autumn leaves, so I was very impressed. Other, we have a small tournament for club activity in weekend. We didn’t get good result, but I learned a lot of things. I get good experience. Other, we stayed at a friend's house for a few days, went to the movies, and did many other fun things every day in this week. All this thanks to my club friends who are with me every day, I love them. I hope we can stay close forever.
Your school life is very nice! I want good friends like yours!
返信削除Your experience with your friends is great! It's best to do things that can only be done now. I want to enjoy college life like you.
返信削除