my favorite anime

 Today, I want to talk about my favorite anime, 結城友奈は勇者である, called yuukiyuuna is a hero. It is a story of main characters fighting against absurdity. It is deep content, so very interesting. I love this anime, so I sometimes go stage of story, Kagawa. It is very enjoyable. Until I was a second-year high school student, I wasn’t interested in anime or comic. It is because I was busy with club activity, playing with friends, and falling in love. However, because of COVID-19, our club activity became no active. All competitions were cancelled, school was closed for a long time. I had to be home alone for long periods of time and it was very lonely. In addition, I broke up with a girl I liked, I've been disappointed for a long time. That time, my friend introduced this anime. I immediately became its addict. Since that time, I like this anime, but I never get tired of it. It is difficult to explain the attraction using language, so I refrain from explaining much. However, if you see once, you will found it interesting. I highly recommend it.

コメント

このブログの人気の投稿

Recent Events 2

vs Hiroshima University

Recent Events